3/4 Sit-Up Exercise Guide and Video (via bodybuilding.com)
- Lie down on a fitness mat or simply on the floor and keep your legs bent through the knees.
- Hands should be kept behind or sideways your head.
- Starting position is your back on the floor, legs bent and hands sideways.
- The halfway of ¾ sit – up is to get your waist towards to your knees, so flex your abdominal muscles and lift your upper body part up.
- When you will get your torso athwart to the ground, unbend your self back to the floor, but just ¾ of the way down.
- Repeat accordingly to your training program.